Looking for a venue? Try “The Oval”, Boxmoor Cricket Club
The club has its own lounge, bar and kitchen which can accommodate up to 50 guests making it ideal for parties, anniversaries, receptions and other types of functions. These facilities are very flexible and can be hired by hour or by day.
What we provide:
- Accommodation for 30 seated guests or 50 in a less formal setting, such as a buffet with disco.
- A fully licensed bar up to 11.30am.
- A well-appointed kitchen.
- Facilities for a disco.
- Our Facilities can be opened to suit our individual customer’s requirements. Rooms can be hired by the hour or by day.
What we can provide by prior arrangement:
- An introduction to a DJ with disco equipment.
- Special wines and other drinks if requested at least 28 days in advance.
What we will not provide:
- Furniture and tableware over and above that owned by the Club and on view in the pavilion.
- Facilities for disposing of any decorations permitted or other rubbish generated at your function. All such rubbish must be taken off the premises by the hirer.
- Guaranteed car parking, although hirers and their guests are welcome to use the Club car parks at their own risk.
- Telephone facilities.
- Concierge facilities, such as arranging taxis.
As a fully functional cricket club, during the season matches will be played and our facilities used during weekday, and weekend evenings. Therefore the pavilion is not available when there is a cricket fixture – fixtures can be found here.
Anyone is welcome to inspect the pavilion by prior appointment. Please contact our Functions Co-ordinator/Bar Manager by email to register your interest: BoxmoorCCEvents@outlook.com
Terms and conditions of booking:
- Boxmoor Cricket Club (BCC) requires a refundable security deposit of £100 to confirm any booking.
- BCC requires 2 weeks notice of cancellation; otherwise the security deposit will be forfeited.
- BCC requires full payment prior to or on the day of the function.
- Any damage caused to the pavilion or its contents that occurs during the hire will be charged to the hirer.
- At the end of the hire the hirer is required to leave the pavilion, kitchen and their contents in a clean and tidy; all rubbish must be placed in the bin provided by the club. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the security deposit.
- Members of BCC are entitled to a 20% discount on any bookings.
- All bookings are subject to the approval of the BCC committee.