Guidelines on Changing and Showering Facilities
All members of Boxmoor Cricket Club must be aware of and abide by the following policies on Changing and Showering whilst taking part in activities related to Boxmoor Cricket Club.
1. Adults must not change or shower at the same time when using the same facility as children.
2. Adults should try to change at separate times to children during matches i.e. when padding up.
3. If required to play in adult matches and there are no separate changing facilities the Club must have consent from the parents or guardians that their child can share a changing room with adults in the club. There is a consent box on the Membership form.
4. If children play for adult teams they and their parents must be informed of the club's policy on changing and showering arrangements.
Due to current limited changing facilities, when children are required to play in Adult fixtures for Boxmoor Cricket Club it will not be possible to provide separate changing rooms for adults and children. As such it will be the responsibility of the senior team captain to allow those children adequate time to change and shower prior to adult members of the team.
5. Mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing rooms. As the club has limited changing facilities when mixed gender teams play if the numbers suit the junior kit-room could be used or where the spilt between genders is more even the changing rooms should be used as Male / Female not Home / Away.
6. Mobile phones must not be used in changing rooms.
* The word children should be taken to meaning all persons under the age of eighteen.
Bi-Annual Review Conducted August 2018